Gardening
Well I'm trying very hard to get my yard and deck in order this year. Last weekend I planted my garden (just tomatoes, cucumbers, and zuchinni). I also planted a large pot for the back porch and two smaller (blue) pots. And I'm growing basil, mint, and cilantro. We'll see what actually survives . . .

4 Comments:
pretty! i decided against even container-planting this year. i think i'll have my hands full just to keep the front beds weeded this year(a little wes to carry around all the time doesn't help:) so, are your herbs indoor or are you leaving them outdoors? just curious. good luck with that garden. fresh tomatoes for me, please!
actually i am going to put my herbs in with the rest of the garden (these pots are too small) once we are clear for nice weather. i guess they basil can't get below 50 degrees at night, so i bring them inside right now. i'll keep you in mind for fresh tomatoes. :)
Mmm fresh basil and tomatoes. If only I had helped out and joined the Coop.
*cough* RSS *cough* Atom *cough*
Sleeping in on Saturday is more important than eating ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home