May 12, 2008

Camping trip

How is it that my sister Danielle is so clever on her blog? And then my other sisters always have darling pics of my nieces and nephews. I feel very boring lately. I may have to rethink my blogging mentality to put some new life back into this thing.

For now though, standard post. I went camping last weekend with some friend type acquaintances. My favorite thing was listening to the wind and rain on the tent as I was reading before bed. It was very soothing. Here is a scenic pic from the trip. I would tell you more, but believe me, it's not that interesting.

6 Comments:

At May 13, 2008 at 8:34 PM , Blogger danielle and jason said...

Sounds fun! Was it pretty good weather? (you mention wind and rain, but it looks fantastic in the picture)

 
At May 16, 2008 at 8:01 PM , Blogger aed said...

It was nice and sunny during the day, but I wish it had been just a little warmer.

 
At May 17, 2008 at 10:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl what happen to your Cool Hiking Boot? Cant wait to see you on Friday!! Don't have much planned but it should be fun.

 
At May 19, 2008 at 11:24 PM , Blogger David said...

"Boring" isn't what I heard. All kinds of gossip is to be had here.

 
At May 21, 2008 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Coops said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At May 21, 2008 at 8:21 AM , Blogger Coops said...

I love the pic! I am glad you have posted the latest happenings so I can see what you have been up to. By the way, I have a pic of us at your house on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home