May 07, 2008

Hiking shoes

I've just purchased some new hiking shoes, and they are fabulous. Well at least they look fabulous with my hiking shorts and with jeans (for casual wear). I expect they'll also hold up quite well once I actually start hiking in the summer.

6 Comments:

At May 8, 2008 at 11:32 PM , Blogger David said...

When are we going to start hiking? We should do some backpacking too.

 
At May 10, 2008 at 6:35 PM , Blogger aed said...

This from the biggest bum I know? I'll believe it when I see it.

I plan to start hiking in June. You are more than welcome to come with if you'd like.

 
At May 11, 2008 at 10:11 AM , Blogger danielle and jason said...

I have to say that I am skeptical about those shoes...they're not your normal style...and look, dare I say, slightly manly. But I trust you and if you say "fabulous", then "fabulous" it is! :)

 
At May 12, 2008 at 8:41 PM , Blogger aed said...

Great, just great. Now I've had to remove the picture so no one else can be misled by it. These shoes look really cute. I'm sure you'd agree if you saw them on.

 
At May 18, 2008 at 6:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No picture! I live for pictures. Thanks a lot Dani! Love, Esther

 
At May 20, 2008 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Anna said...

ack! i also am dismayed at no picture of the hiking boots. and amy, i'm sure they look cute. good hiking boots ARE all about the looks; i wouldn't be stomping around in ugly ones either. so didn't you join some hiking group, like the Sierra club?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home