Must post
I am so tired, but feel like I have to post to stay somewhat current on my life. Actually more like so people still come to my blog in hopes of an actual post.
My friend Becky was in town last week, and I took a day off of work to hang out with her. That was a very nice break, and it was so fun to see her and catch up.
I scheduled another trip to London for late summer. I went to London last Spring and loved it. I'm really looking forward to going back.
Another fun thing - an old friend of mine from Las Vegas (Heather) has recently moved to the area. So I was able to see her this past week, and I'm excited to have a friend so close. We haven't stayed in touch well over the years, but hopefully we will be able to now that it's just a 20 minute drive.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home