Well I finally cut off my long hair - over 10 inches. This is the shortest I've had it in a while.
posted by aed @ 2/10/2008 11:21:00 PM 8 Comments
It's Soooo Beautiful! I love it! I hope you do too!Ed
It looks great, Amy! Good choice.
Mug! I LOVE IT!!!! You look Beautiful!.
Thanks girls - so far I really like it, too.
Just saying "Hi! I Love ya!" I could e-mail but I was checking for new pics here. Bye! Esther
I LOVE your hair! It frames your face nicely....so stylish!!
It's really pretty and chic Aims! and fits you perfectly! :)
Oh, I love this picture from you San Fran trip...oh wait, nope, you haven't posted those yet. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
It's Soooo Beautiful! I love it! I hope you do too!
Ed
It looks great, Amy! Good choice.
Mug! I LOVE IT!!!! You look Beautiful!.
Thanks girls - so far I really like it, too.
Just saying "Hi! I Love ya!" I could e-mail but I was checking for new pics here. Bye! Esther
I LOVE your hair! It frames your face nicely....so stylish!!
It's really pretty and chic Aims! and fits you perfectly! :)
Oh, I love this picture from you San Fran trip...oh wait, nope, you haven't posted those yet. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home