Miz Mooz
Anna requested I post pictures of me and my friends. This is me with my new friend Miz Mooz. We met at Nordstrom's last week. At church on Sunday she was a smash hit and received many compliments from perfect strangers, including a "Those are the most beautiful shoes I've ever seen!" It's no surprise with a name like Miz Mooz. They also have some boots and other shoes that look soooo beautiful.

7 Comments:
Sooo cute...I love your friend, she is adorable!
Hmmm...
Ohh...so these are the infamous shoes...I love them! :) I'm glad you decided to keep them.
dani
Mug, I love her! Miz Mooz is wonderful. I think she will have to come to Arizona for Visit!!
Amy
Yes, they are really cute. Um, I do happen to know you have real friends though. So, I'm interested in hearing about your "new beginning"---maybe next blog, since apparently you take requests (as evidenced by the "friends" pic).
Anna - my new beginning was revitalizing my blog which I hadn't posted on in years. Not very interesting I'm afraid . . .
you are so funny! I love your shoes. You are always so fashionable. I love visiting your blog. I really liked hearing about your extended work day too. This picture makes me laugh and laugh!
ED
Post a Comment
<< Home