April 14, 2008

Cooking

I decided recently that I really needed to try cooking at least once or twice a week. People ask me what I eat, and I can't figure it out. Pickles? Crackers? Candy? Oh, definitely yogurt, canned soup, and occasionally cereal for dinner. But anyway, I have been doing a lot better at at least trying to cook occasionally. I mostly cook Italian from Giada de Laurentiis. Most of her recipes are very straightforward and use a lot of the same basic ingredients. Here are a couple of dishes I've tried recently.

Stuffed tomatoes (prior to baking)

Cheese Tortellini in Light Broth

6 Comments:

At April 15, 2008 at 10:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It won't let me leave a comment.

 
At April 15, 2008 at 10:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There it goes. I said "Looks tasty. I've been trying to cook more too."

 
At April 15, 2008 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Beca said...

Looks delicious. I need to get those recipes from you.

 
At April 15, 2008 at 11:16 AM , Blogger danielle and jason said...

Those stuffed tomatoes look fantastic, but I noticed you didn't say how you liked either dish-suspicious...

 
At April 15, 2008 at 1:11 PM , Blogger aed said...

They were both very good actually. I haven't tried anything out of her books yet that I haven't liked.

 
At April 23, 2008 at 4:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know when your cookin'again. I'm comin' over for dinner! Esther

 

Post a Comment

<< Home