Watching TV
It used to be that I only watched TV on DVD. Streaming television (online) has broadened my horizons considerably for the current TV season. And in January I joined Netflix with both DVD and streaming options. Here are a few of the shows I've especially enjoyed recently: The Office (all four seasons), Lost (all four seasons in "HD" - abc.com), Smallville (an old favorite), Friday Night Lights, and 30 Rock.
I've also watched quite a few streaming shows in desperation / boredom, ranging from why did I ever watch that to reasonably entertaining to embarrassed to admit it actually belongs on the list above. I'll let you decide which is which. Pushing Daisies, Gossip Girl, Terminator, Moonlight, Heroes, Samantha Who, and My So-Called Life.
In case you are worried, I should tell you that I do actually try to do something useful while I'm watching TV. Like post on my blog (example here), pay my bills, exercise, clean my room, and work. Oh yes, I have a very exciting life.

1 Comments:
Hey, I recommended most of those shows on your desperation/boredom list. I might be offended.
Post a Comment
<< Home