San Francisco
Last week I went to San Francisco for work. I took a morning rather than evening flight in so that I could spend the day with my friend Tami. We had a very fun day together, and the rest of the trip was wonderful, too. Mostly because the weather was clear and sunny, and I was able to spend time outside. I love temperatures in the 70s when the sun is out and there's a light breeze. Anyway, here are a couple of pics.
Tami at the bottom of the steps that lead up to her charming home. Tami is so much fun, and we've been been friends for years - I was thrilled to be able to spend the day with her.
Me in Santa Cruz. We took a little road trip there on the first day.

3 Comments:
Fun!
Glad to see what's going on with you. I have nothing interesting to say. Love, Esther
Glad to see what's going on with you. I have nothing interesting to say. Love, Esther
Post a Comment
<< Home