May 06, 2008

And some pics

I feel like my last post just wasn't exciting enough without some supporting pictures. So here are a few pics from my last trip to Europe. These three are from our venture out into the English countryside. Everything was so green and beautiful, and all of the towns were very picturesque.

In Bath. Very very wet.

Small car we came across in the Cotswolds.

Min in front of Stonehenge.

4 Comments:

At May 8, 2008 at 11:39 PM , Blogger David said...

It's pretty late, and I should go to bed, but then I wouldn't have the satisfaction of annoying my roommate. He's always up late watching movies and keeping me up. Now he's in bed, so I'm trying to type as loud as I can! Exclamation points help! SO DO ALL CAPS! He probably can't even hear me. I'd better go do some dishes.

 
At May 10, 2008 at 6:33 PM , Blogger aed said...

You are such a nerd bomb. But I appreciate the comments, thanks!

 
At May 11, 2008 at 10:12 AM , Blogger danielle and jason said...

I'm jealous that you're going back and I've never even been. Life is so unfair. :)

 
At May 20, 2008 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Anna said...

Yes, we love pictures! I wish you'd had some of you and Becky, too. And thank you for posting; I was getting sick of seeing the SAME OLD ENTRIES on your blog---not that I have room to talk...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home