posted by aed @ 9/01/2008 09:06:00 PM 6 Comments
I don't think you look funny. I like the boots too.
...look funny in the shorts, I meant to say.
i just look funny generally, but no in the shorts, huh? :)
Yes, that is exactly what I meant. :)
I'm onto you... trying to make your blog look more impressive with lots of mini updates. Verrry sneaky.How come only some of your pictures can be enlarged? Hm?
I don't know why you can't enlarge the pics - it does it based on something, but who knows what. I wish you could enlarge, but don't know how to change.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
I don't think you look funny. I like the boots too.
...look funny in the shorts, I meant to say.
i just look funny generally, but no in the shorts, huh? :)
Yes, that is exactly what I meant. :)
I'm onto you... trying to make your blog look more impressive with lots of mini updates. Verrry sneaky.
How come only some of your pictures can be enlarged? Hm?
I don't know why you can't enlarge the pics - it does it based on something, but who knows what. I wish you could enlarge, but don't know how to change.
Post a Comment
<< Home