Bedtime
I have a really bad habit of staying up too late. Often it's just because I am too tired to get ready for bed. Sometimes it's because I'm discouraged about something and seem to think that if I avoid sleep it will mean I don't have to get up in the morning. I'm not sure what the case is tonight, but I have had some not-so-great days lately. And that got me thinking about these lists - a sample, if you will, of my happiness in the balance.
Things that make me unhappy:
Feeling that I've let someone down
Not knowing where I stand (uncertainty)
When someone dislikes or criticizes me on a personal level
When I can't stop worrying about something
Contention or anger
Things that make me happy:
My family and good friends, in so many different ways
Building meaningful relationships
Reading a good book
The sun and warmth, thunderstorms
Traveling, experiencing the world
Writing checklists and planning ahead
Organizing, tidying
Having time and space to myself
Eating delicious food
Feeling thin
When life is uncomplicated

1 Comments:
Love to see the posting. What a pleasant surprise. I enjoyed your lists, and your huge snow pants.
Post a Comment
<< Home