November 01, 2008

Mom and me (New York)

Mom and I had a wonderful trip to New York a few weeks ago. It was so nice to spend time with her, and we did so many fun things. Here are a few pictures from the trip.

We saw Mary Poppins and the Lion King


On the ferry to the Statue of Liberty

Visiting an Egyptian exhibit at the Met

Our hotel - the Belvedere

3 Comments:

At November 1, 2008 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Beca said...

Ahh...none of your picture will enlarge. What are you up to? It looks like a great trip. So fun.

 
At November 3, 2008 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Coop said...

So fun! We loved the Lion King Broadway. Also, I can't believe that is Emily below!! Crazy! She's so cute and all grown up!

Do I see new glasses??

 
At December 28, 2008 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun trip. I think it was great for Mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home