October 29, 2008

Homecoming


Well I never went to my homecoming, but I did recently get to do my sister's hair and make-up for hers! It was really fun, and she looked so beautiful. I'll be posting more soon as a lot has happened this past month.

2 Comments:

At October 30, 2008 at 8:57 AM , Blogger David said...

That was just yesterday! I'm impressed that you've been keeping up your blog.

 
At November 1, 2008 at 5:26 AM , Blogger Anna said...

oh, i get it, that's SARCASM. at first i was thinking "davy's confused...homecoming was weeks ago". in fact, emily has been to another dance since then. but i will take it even so. a new post is always welcome. and at least you don't have to log in to see she hasn't posted anything new :)

p.s. don't check my blog till monday, hopefully i'll post trip and halloween pics by then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home