September 05, 2008

Input please


So - I am trying to decide if I should keep these Halloween dishes. I really like how they were displayed in the store, but want to make sure they are super cute/cool/fabulous before I decide to keep them. So comment please - let me know what you think.

7 Comments:

At September 7, 2008 at 11:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're both really cute. Especially the bowl.

 
At September 7, 2008 at 6:30 PM , Blogger David said...

Don't do it. That girl is uuuuug-lee. Nobody will eat the last cookie.

 
At September 9, 2008 at 5:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE Them! Where did you get them? Nice blog update! I loved here about your summer since you haven't called. But I can tell by all the stuff you did you were very busy. Tama sends his love! He still ask for you. Call soon! Amy

 
At September 10, 2008 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Beca said...

You are cracking me up, Daves. It's a little girl. What's so ugly about that? They are very cute at a reasonable price, but not above.

 
At September 10, 2008 at 6:26 PM , Blogger danielle and jason said...

I've seen cuter....

 
At September 11, 2008 at 7:38 PM , Blogger Coop said...

Hey girl! It has been way too long since we have talked! It looks like you have had an amazing summer. London looks so great! I like the dishes but, like Beca, only at a reasonable price. Miss you. We need to talk!!

 
At September 15, 2008 at 11:33 AM , Blogger aed said...

I'm sure you are all wondering what I decided. I returned them. I've had a Halloween party the past two years without these dishes. And that girl was starting to kind of freak me out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home