San Diego
I had a business trip to San Diego a couple of weeks ago. The weather was so perfect - everything was beautiful. I stayed right by the Gaslamp Quarter and Seaport Village. Every day I spent some time in the sun. I also had a couple of favorite places for treats and delicious food - Pinkberry and Chocolat Cremerie. And I went to a street market where I had the most delicious mango ever, and even made it to the beach for a sunset. It was basically heaven. I wonder, would work always feel like a vacation if I lived in sunny San Diego?
Gaslamp Quarter
Hotel lobby - my room had a gorgeous view of the San Diego Bay
Pier Cafe in Seaport Village

3 Comments:
That's a fancy lobby. Did you take the picture of Pier Cafe?
No - I didn't have my camera with me, and I was in the Cafe looking out, not across the water. I took a beautiful picture of a sunset at the beach with my phone, but I couldn't figure out how to get it onto my computer . . .
Girl no picture of the luck guy!
Post a Comment
<< Home