It is a great outfit! If one didn't know better, one would think that you had been watching too much prison break. Wait, didn't you borrow my season one while you were here?....suspicious....oh, I am cracking myself up! :)
Every time I come to your blog and see these old posts I start to click on comment to make a nasty remark about how it is time to get posting, but then I remember my sad little blog, and I just have to close the browser and go on with life.
3 Comments:
It is a great outfit! If one didn't know better, one would think that you had been watching too much prison break. Wait, didn't you borrow my season one while you were here?....suspicious....oh, I am cracking myself up! :)
Every time I come to your blog and see these old posts I start to click on comment to make a nasty remark about how it is time to get posting, but then I remember my sad little blog, and I just have to close the browser and go on with life.
And I guess even if I were to comment it wouldn't be THAT nasty, mostly just bugging you. Nasty was a little too strong.
Post a Comment
<< Home