April 14, 2009

Japan

I recently met up with my friend Yumi in Japan. We stayed with her family in Tokyo and also visited Kyoto. It was beautiful and just an amazing experience. The cherry blossoms were in full bloom and the weather was perfect. The food was so delicious. And best of all, I was able to spend time with my friend Yumi and also see several other good friends who live near Tokyo. Here are just a few highlights from the trip.

2 Comments:

At April 19, 2009 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Coops said...

Amy, Japan looks AMAZING! I am so jealous but, I am glad you had a good time. I love Japanese food also. Is there food there anything like the Japanese restaurants here? Anyways, so fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

 
At August 18, 2009 at 2:26 PM , Blogger Beca said...

Still nothing, eh? I know I can't talk, but I can still hope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home